Reviewing just a small amount of election coverage this morning reminded me of a very old and rather pathetic joke … What do triggernometry and an erection have in common? Answer: The more you think about them, the harder they get. Ha-blood-ha. However, it does kind of sum up how I and a few others [...]
Finally we can all relax, the battles are over and all that’s left for us to do is decide who wins the war. In fairness, the last debate made pretty compelling viewing because it was the first one to live up to the description. In parts it looked more like a playground squabble, but at [...]
In the immediate aftermath of the 1992 general election a catch-phrase was born so brazen it would be wheeled out in one form or another in every subsequent high-profile political battle.
It didn’t come from well rehearsed MP’s rhetoric – none of which is remembered by anyone except analysts, pundits and speech writers – but a [...]
Nick is a director at the public relations company in Hull. He helps companies and individuals communicate the messages important to them, ensuring success for their businesses.
- Words and Phrases That Really Wind Me Up 22. Jul, 2010
- Marriage and the Confessions of a Tweedaholic 05. May, 2010
- Some Musings on Socks 15. May, 2010
- Holy Shit, What’s Happened to My Head? 26. May, 2010
- He’s Not From This World 11. Aug, 2010
- Leave my melatonin alone 08. Oct, 2013
- Sex, Lies and Videotapes 14. Nov, 2012
- Don’t Vote, it Only Encourages Them* 06. Sep, 2012
- Straight Man, Funny Man and Olympic Legacies 14. Aug, 2012
- Pride, False Prophets and Making a Difference 30. Jul, 2012
- Dog Agility Leicester: Thanks for the great post, I adore your blog....
- decorative wood corbels: I really like your writing style, good informati...
- nickglaves: Cheers Johnny boy ... is The West Wing written by ...
- John Connolly: Great post :) You should definitely watch The W...
- nickglaves: Hi Ed, good to hear from you. You're right, deligh...