Reviewing just a small amount of election coverage this morning reminded me of a very old and rather pathetic joke … What do triggernometry and an erection have in common? Answer: The more you think about them, the harder they get. Ha-blood-ha. However, it does kind of sum up how I and a few others [...]
Finally we can all relax, the battles are over and all that’s left for us to do is decide who wins the war. In fairness, the last debate made pretty compelling viewing because it was the first one to live up to the description. In parts it looked more like a playground squabble, but at [...]
I bet David Cameron is ruing the day he agreed to take part in the live TV debates.
There he was, happily topping every popularity poll for the last two-and-a-half years; confident all he had to do was continue along the same road to No 10. What could possibly go wrong?
Well everything, apparently. It appears 90 [...]
As the UK’s political leaders posture, bicker, jostle and spar towards May 6, one of the few things that unites them is their collective enthusiasm for social media. Buoyed by Barrack Obama’s immense success with the discipline in the run up to his inauguration, Labour, the Lib Dems, and particularly the Tories, can all list [...]
Nick is a director at the public relations company in Hull. He helps companies and individuals communicate the messages important to them, ensuring success for their businesses.
- Words and Phrases That Really Wind Me Up 22. Jul, 2010
- Marriage and the Confessions of a Tweedaholic 05. May, 2010
- Some Musings on Socks 15. May, 2010
- Holy Shit, What’s Happened to My Head? 26. May, 2010
- He’s Not From This World 11. Aug, 2010
- Leave my melatonin alone 08. Oct, 2013
- Sex, Lies and Videotapes 14. Nov, 2012
- Don’t Vote, it Only Encourages Them* 06. Sep, 2012
- Straight Man, Funny Man and Olympic Legacies 14. Aug, 2012
- Pride, False Prophets and Making a Difference 30. Jul, 2012
- Dog Agility Leicester: Thanks for the great post, I adore your blog....
- decorative wood corbels: I really like your writing style, good informati...
- nickglaves: Cheers Johnny boy ... is The West Wing written by ...
- John Connolly: Great post :) You should definitely watch The W...
- nickglaves: Hi Ed, good to hear from you. You're right, deligh...