Regular readers of this site – both of them – may have noticed I’ve taken a break from blogging recently. This is not a deliberate move, more the fact that my ‘leisure’ time has been taken up by a new endeavour, fiction writing, and I’ve had less time to concentrate on the spurious ramblings I inflict [...]
Archive | September, 2011
Nick is a director at the public relations company in Hull. He helps companies and individuals communicate the messages important to them, ensuring success for their businesses.
- Words and Phrases That Really Wind Me Up 22. Jul, 2010
- Marriage and the Confessions of a Tweedaholic 05. May, 2010
- Some Musings on Socks 15. May, 2010
- Holy Shit, What’s Happened to My Head? 26. May, 2010
- He’s Not From This World 11. Aug, 2010
- Autumn 02. Sep, 2014
- Only In England 16. Jun, 2014
- Leave my melatonin alone 08. Oct, 2013
- Sex, Lies and Videotapes 14. Nov, 2012
- Don’t Vote, it Only Encourages Them* 06. Sep, 2012
- decorative wood corbels: I really like your writing style, good informati...
- nickglaves: Cheers Johnny boy ... is The West Wing written by ...
- John Connolly: Great post :) You should definitely watch The W...
- nickglaves: Hi Ed, good to hear from you. You're right, deligh...
- Ed Moss: How true Nick! And all is bolstered with a libe...
Africa animal behaviour apes Autumn Blair Brown Cameron career move chimpanzee chimpanzees Clegg Conservative cycling digital question time East Yorkshire election 2010 general election God green Hardy Amies hats hdqt Hero hull hull digital Hull PR jon moss journalism Labour leadership debate Lib Dem marriage Nick Glaves obama Pansy PR public relations social media The PR Company The Sun TV debate tweed twitter War words