Regular readers of this site – both of them – may have noticed I’ve taken a break from blogging recently. This is not a deliberate move, more the fact that my ‘leisure’ time has been taken up by a new endeavour, fiction writing, and I’ve had less time to concentrate on the spurious ramblings I inflict [...]
Archive | September, 2011
Nick is a director at the public relations company in Hull. He helps companies and individuals communicate the messages important to them, ensuring success for their businesses.
- Words and Phrases That Really Wind Me Up 22. Jul, 2010
- Marriage and the Confessions of a Tweedaholic 05. May, 2010
- Holy Shit, What’s Happened to My Head? 26. May, 2010
- He’s Not From This World 11. Aug, 2010
- Madder Hatters and English Men Part II 18. Mar, 2011
- Sex, Lies and Videotapes 14. Nov, 2012
- Don’t Vote, it Only Encourages Them* 06. Sep, 2012
- Straight Man, Funny Man and Olympic Legacies 14. Aug, 2012
- Pride, False Prophets and Making a Difference 30. Jul, 2012
- A Nation’s Hope 17. May, 2012
- nickglaves: Cheers Johnny boy ... is The West Wing written by ...
- John Connolly: Great post :) You should definitely watch The W...
- nickglaves: Hi Ed, good to hear from you. You're right, deligh...
- Ed Moss: How true Nick! And all is bolstered with a libe...
- James Brewing: Cool site. Keep up the fantastic work!...
Africa animal behaviour apes Blair Brown Cameron career move chimpanzee chimpanzees Clegg compassion Conservative cycling digital question time East Yorkshire election 2010 general election God green Hardy Amies hats hdqt Hero hull hull digital Hull PR jon moss journalism Labour leadership debate Lib Dem marriage Nick Glaves obama Pansy PR public relations social media The PR Company The Sun TV debate tweed twitter War words