PR means different things to different people. Spin is a word that comes readily to mind for some, whereas to others it’s a valuable communication tool. Lunch and champers are two words that are also inextricably linked with the profession, but sadly in a northern industrial city, and in these post-apocalyptic, sorry recession days, these [...]
Previously I have written about the words and phrases that really wind me up. At the time it was cathartic and gave me an immense feeling of satisfaction but I feel I may have been disingenuous – I may have wrongly implied that it was a comprehensive list. But, dear reader, nothing could be further [...]
Nick is a director at the public relations company in Hull. He helps companies and individuals communicate the messages important to them, ensuring success for their businesses.
- Words and Phrases That Really Wind Me Up 22. Jul, 2010
- Marriage and the Confessions of a Tweedaholic 05. May, 2010
- Holy Shit, What’s Happened to My Head? 26. May, 2010
- He’s Not From This World 11. Aug, 2010
- Madder Hatters and English Men Part II 18. Mar, 2011
- Sex, Lies and Videotapes 14. Nov, 2012
- Don’t Vote, it Only Encourages Them* 06. Sep, 2012
- Straight Man, Funny Man and Olympic Legacies 14. Aug, 2012
- Pride, False Prophets and Making a Difference 30. Jul, 2012
- A Nation’s Hope 17. May, 2012
- nickglaves: Cheers Johnny boy ... is The West Wing written by ...
- John Connolly: Great post :) You should definitely watch The W...
- nickglaves: Hi Ed, good to hear from you. You're right, deligh...
- Ed Moss: How true Nick! And all is bolstered with a libe...
- James Brewing: Cool site. Keep up the fantastic work!...